CNC sheet metal processing
We make use of modern CNC metal plates processing machines. Complex and universal structure of company´s machinery makes it possible to produce the product completely, enabling herewith the maximum of comfort for our clients.
- Cutting of metal plates from normal structural steels
- Cutting of metal plates from stainless steel
- Perforating of metal plates from normal structural steel up to the thickness 12 mm, exceptionally 15 mm
- Perforating of metal plates from stainless steel up to the thickness 5 mm, exceptionally also 10 mm
- Perforating of special/innovative materials, e.g. copper, plastics, sandwiches and other
- Wide spectrum of perforated apertures (various shapes, stamping etc.)
- Folding and bending of metal plates up to the thickness of 12 mm, max. length 4000 mm
- Rolling of metal plates up to the thickness of 20 mm, max. length 3000 mm
- Cutting out shaped parts from metal plates
- Production of single parts and pieces from metal plates
Standard types of perforating and terminology
Specific sphere of CNC processing of sheet metal are perforated or punched steel plates. In this area we dispose of much experience as well as of wide spectrum of geometry of apertures, various displacements and lay out of them or stamping. Please contact us for the purpose of our submitting you particular suggestions. To make your communication with us easier we enclose a picture describing fundamental terminology concerning problems relevant to perforated sheets.